In the past, motorised window coverings often had very noisy motors, and having them installed usually meant visible cables, unsightly trunking and in some cases, having to get an electrician in. Thankfully, things have moved on and blinds are mostly battery powered, with the batteries being discreetly hidden either inside or behind the blind – meaning minimal fuss, no more cables or cords to get tangled up in and ease of installation.
At Talbot & Son, we can provide almost all of our products with the option of motorisation. At the touch of a button, a swipe on an app, or even voice command on your smart speaker such as Alexa or Google Home; you could open your blinds and curtains effortlessly.
What used to be a distant dream for the home of the future, is here now! We can provide a full home automation range through Somfy’s Tahoma system, or if you already use one, we can integrate our motorisation into the most popular existing home automation systems.
We are accredited as Somfy Experts. Somfy is a world leader in providing efficient and quiet motors and provide one of the most innovative home automation systems on the market.
Visit our showroom and you will find:-
- the full range of Luxaflex blinds operated by PowerView, a powerful system that has a full range of options for you to be able to fully personalise how you use your blinds.
- displays including motorised roller blinds, multishades, roman blinds and curtain tracks all operated with a range of different Somfy motors.
Advantages of Home Automated systems:-
- Personalised to your needs – Create scenarios for waking up, leaving the house, going to bed and more.
- Effortless and smart controlling – add weather or opening sensors to effortlessly and automatically control your home.
- Clever home presence simulation – create the illusion that somebody is home to help with security.
- Easy and smart living – control and monitor your blinds and curtains with your smartphone, tablet or computer from anywhere, anytime.
Want to learn more about this product?
Submit an enquiry or call a member of staff today to book a consultation.
You might also be interested in
Once you’ve finished decorating your bedroom, you will have spent a lot of time, effort, and money getting everything just right. Flooring, the colour on