Blackout or roller? Pleated or Venetian? Add the perfect finishing touch to your VELUX roof windows with VELUX blinds. Not only have they been designed with supreme functionality in mind, they’ve been created to be sleek and beautiful. From the operation of the blind itself to the eye-catching and contemporary choice of fabrics and materials, you’re spoilt for choice.
- All that is required is the window number (found on the metal data plate on your window) and then you can choose your blind type and fabric from the catalogues in our showroom.
- Disney collection available in blackout fabrics.
- Available as blackout, duo black-out, energy blinds, insect screens and more.
- Cord free as standard.
- Electrially operated (DML).
- Solar powered with remote control (DSL).
- Telescopic rod available for hard to reach blinds.
Inspired by the natural beauty of silk fabrics, Pirouette shades unique design softly filters and controls light with dramatic effects. Pirouette shades help create your privacy with soft vanes that float on a sheer backing, diffusing light and spreading it evenly throughout your room. You can adjust the vane position to create your desired look, open for maximum view-through, contoured for a gentle cascade, or flat for complete privacy and light control.
- Available with PowerView.
A fantastic fitting system for PVC windows for a range of roller, venetian and pleated blinds.
- A huge variety of colours and styles to match your interior design scheme.
- Fits neatly into a stylish frame, which moves together with the windows and doors when they are opened and closed giving you the perfect combination of shade and ventilation.
- No drilling or screwing required.
- Leaves window sills clutter free.
- Child safe with no loose cords or loops.
- Reduces solar heat gain in summer and of course reduces heat loss in winter – always an advantage!
- Range of frame colours to choose from including White, Brown, Dark Grey, Black.
* Bi-fold doors (Include pictures)
Want to learn more about this product?
Submit an enquiry or call a member of staff today to book a consultation.
You might also be interested in
Once you’ve finished decorating your bedroom, you will have spent a lot of time, effort, and money getting everything just right. Flooring, the colour on